Tuesday, February 1, 2011

The Day of Reckoning!

Well!  I'm home after a fabulous and toasty 9 days of Florida and Caribbean sunning, eating and loafing in general.  It was grand!  We stopped and visited Grand Cayman, Cozumel, Costa Maya and Roatan.  We snorkeled and kayaked over the barrier reef.  We hit all the Hard Rock Cafes so I could enlarge my pin collection. I have 20 now.  We look a drive up into the mountains of Roatan (which was by far the most beautiful stop on the cruise.  Unfortunately it was also raining and so we were unable to do the zip line canopy excursion we planned on.  Bummer!  But that was the only bummer of the cruise.  Of course we ate and drank everything on the boat.  Just how much you want to know don't you?  Hmm???  :)  Well.  let me look back at my last posting to see how fat I was then...  Ok... the official weight gain was 5 pounds.  The fatometer reads 157.8.  What a pig!  Glucose this morning is 107.  I didn't weigh on board but I did bring my glucose meter and the highest my glucose ever reached was 119.  So cruising is not really on the diet plan.  I could have done much better - but that would not have been vacation in my book.  I could have done MUCH WORSE!  :)  I did get up early 4 of the mornings of vacation and went for a walk/trot for a couple of miles on the jogging track on deck.  Breakfast and lunch were pretty light usually.  Dinner is what did the damage!  Of all the pics I took pretty much none of them were food.  It was in my belly before I remembered to take a pic.  :)  I think I can get those pounds off pretty easy though.

I am currently frustrated because I'm having trouble emailing my pics from my phone to my computer.  I don't know why and it's making me super grumpy!  Fine!  No pictures for you today.  I did post some to facebook though.  Vacation is hard work!  I think I need a post vacation vacation.  I'm going to bed!  It's very obvious I'm not a travel writer :)

Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment