Thursday, August 5, 2010

Today is the Day for Blood Test Results!

First, 153.8 and glucose 95.  This afternoon I have an apt to meet with the doc and see if my blood chemistry is good enough to avoid the diabetes meds.  I think so... I'm almost always in the normal range :)  I knew I could get it there with a little self discipline.  Now comes the tricky part... making the changes permanent so that I don't slide backwards like I did before!  I sure would like to loose another 14 lbs!  I'm afraid I'll have to give up my evening snacking though.  :(  I did pretty good yesterday until evening.  It's always evening that kicks my butt.  When we finally came inside for the night I sat down and ate two bowls of peanuts.  The kind in the shell, then a granola bar.  It was Kashi so the best kind out there... still... and a sugar free mint patty.  You would think those are supposed to be diet but each little piece is 60 calories!  I was going to go downstairs and do Wii Fit but the controllers batteries have died and we have no replacements.  The night before I borrowed the batteries out of my wireless mouse but I got lazy and didn't want to go get them again.  How lame!  :)  Well... today after my appointment at the docs I will go get some new batteries at the store.  And probably more pistachios too :)

Gotta roll... lots to do, animals to feed, plants to water before work.  My cows are screaming at me to come feed them.  :)  What a bunch of pigs!  Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment