Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Woooooah!

Ok... back in the right direction.  I'm amazed how easy it is to slide down the slippery slope back into fatness :)  I don't want to really find out but I wonder if I could gain back 20 lbs in two weeks?  I don't have a weigh in this morning because I'm in Woodinville but my glucose level is creeping back down.  This morning it was 106.  Yesterday it was 127 and I ate very moderately on Monday (on the trip over).  Ok... I did steal four of Aubrey's french fries.  And I probably would have had more if they were hot crispy McDonald's fries but instead they were BK mediocre fries.  We stopped at BK because I knew I could get a chicken salad with no taco chips to have to toss away.  I think my glucose level was just left over from the free for all weekend.  Anyway... let your guard down for just a minute and POOF your fat again!  I guess I really should say POOF... I'M fat again!  I am staying with my little brother Jeff and his teeny weeny and very cute wife Andrea so if I were going to eat there all week it would be a successful week because she is a great AND healthy cook.  Last night we had baked chicken with marinara sauce and mozzarella.  So tasty!  And green beans... I resisted the mashed potatoes.  Yay!  But I'm not.  The rest of the week I have places to go and people to see.  Dinners out.  Let's see how I do the rest of the week.  :)  Oh!  All my kids are coming home this weekend.  I get to have both grand babies!  Maybe I'll be too busy to eat!

Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment