Wednesday, September 8, 2010

A Day of Thanks...

I am thankful for WATER!  Our water is running again.  It's one of those basic necessities that I don't really think about much until it's gone.  In our case it was not really gone... just gone from the house.  We washed dishes in the tiny motor home sink and took a shower in the tiny motor home shower.  Not that much fun but way better than nothing!  I washed four loads of laundry yesterday, ran the dishwasher and this morning... ahhh... bath time! Candles and the whole ball of wax.! So I guess I am also thankful for the big jetted tub and the water to go in it.  And that I could hang out in there like a lounge lizard and jump out and run and slide into my upstairs office chair at the very last moment before the clock struck 8 am.  So... I guess I am thankful for a job that allows me to work from home!  Come to think of it... I am a big fat spoiled brat!  I like it!  I am slightly less fat than yesterday though!  The fatomer read 149.3.  A new low!  Every ounce counts :)  Blood glucose was 100.  Normal... barely... but normal.  And normal is not generally a word people would use to describe me so... cool!

Ok... enough silliness.  Gotta get busy working... those lame debtors won't sue themselves and that's a fact!  Yeah... you know who you are!  :)  (As if anyone reads this!  Ha!)

Here are some other things I am thankful for today...


















The well that is put back together again.


Mama hen and her babies :)














The Cows saying... Feed Me!!!!


My Awesome husband Dave (Panda getting in on the action)














And my big goofy family.

Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment