Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Still No Water!

And that's the bad news.  Hopefully Fogle will come out today and fix us.  The good news is my blood glucose dropped down to 95 and the fatometer read 149.7  :)  A new low!  By two ounces :)  Every ounce counts!  Just goes to show... way easier to eat properly at home!  I even had half a tortilla shell.  Well... actually I made a cheese quesadillas to go with a taco salad and gave Dave 3/4 of it.  So that would be equivalent to half a shell. 

Well, better quit goofing off!  Lots to do today... including going to the laundromat!  It was closed yesterday :(  I'll go throw the laundry in the machines and then go license Dave's new trailer for him. 

Oh, by the way... the last Lemony Snickets event to report on from the weekend was that Dave got stunk by a bee right in the forehead.  Over the last two days one eye has puffed all up.  I am now married to a monster!  Should have taken a picture!  :)

Ciao!

1 comment:

  1. Ha ha!!! Reminds me of when Adam got stung right between the eyes when we were kids! :) hee hee

    ReplyDelete