Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Note to Self...

You are stupid!  :)  I just have this obsession with staying up too late and watching reruns of stupid TV shows and snacking!  It's like there are not enough hours in the day and once night comes and I get to sit down (I mean other than my office chair all day) it takes me awhile to unwind.  The binge snacking has  to go.  Anyone else suffer from this?  Please tell me I'm not the only one!  I don't know why knowing there may be other out of control people would make me feel better - but I think it will.  :)  So last nights grievous diet sin  started off with a pretty big bowl of peanuts in the shell.  Guess that would have not been so bad except that it was followed by several handfuls of cashews and then... wait for it... a bowl of Bryers French vanilla ice cream with pistachios scattered over the top and about half a peach sliced up.  It was fabulous!  But... I felt guilty about it then and first thing I did was pop up and test my blood sugar to see if I got away with it.  Umm... NO!  Up to 109.  Not a train wreck but still above normal.  Last two weeks I've had more slightly above normal readings than since I began.  The fatometer read 150.4.  Not dropping!  How could it?  :)

Well... the good news is that I canned more peaches last night.  All the jars sealed and I'm pretty excited because my friend Carol was going to make bread and butter pickles yesterday and we are going to trade peaches for pickles.  Pretty cool :)

Today I'm drying oregano from my herb pots.  It will be nice to have a stash when the fresh stuff is gone.


Time to get to work!  Money to collect/people to sue!  Yippy!

Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment