Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Good News Bad News

The bad news first.  166.0 lbs :(  I may have a pistachio problem.  Or perhaps one of the sauces I used in my fried rice had MSG?  I feel all... bloaty.  Ewwww!  The good news is my glucose level is 109 so it's approaching normal.  If I can keep that up my lab reports will or should be fabulous :)

I'm off to the big city this morning - Woodinville - ha!  When I was a teenager Woodinville was hicksville - like Bothell.  Now it's grown so that its almost unrecognizable.  But Molbak's is still there.  Only it's Molbaks on steroids.  It too has grown into an amazing place.  When my friend and I first started going there back it the 70's to buy tiny little plant starts to hang from groovy macramé plant hangars it was just 4 green houses.  Now it's a real destination.  So much fun to visit.  Think I just might do that this trip.  I used to have this cool string of pearls plant that Dee really liked.  She says she can't find one anywhere.  If I find one I'll surprise her.  She is still a plant freak.  I am too but now most of my plants are outside - garden and trees.

Well better get rolling.  It will be a short trip so not too much opportunity to derail the diet.

Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment