Sunday, May 23, 2010

Happy Sunday :)

164.9 lbs - yes... every ounce counts :)  and the REALLY good news - glucose is 111!  I guess refraining from eating the coconut cream pie really does work :)  It always takes awhile for it to creep back down but it's coming!

I stayed up much too late last night messing around on the computer and watching old episodes of Grey's Anatomy.  Unfortunately I ate too many cashews and pistachios.  :(  Nuts are healthy but they do have a lot of calories.  I really have to watch my TV snacking!  Not sitting around on the couch would be the key :)

Tuesday I have to make a trip to Woodinville.  It's always more difficult to eat properly away from home.  I'll stop by the store and pick up some salad fixings to take to work and determine to avoid McDonald's  :)

It's a beautiful day!  I can't wait to get out and take a walk.  We have lots of work to do around the place today (and always).  Dave has convinced me to help him smooth out the concrete while he mixes and pours in the cowshed.  I would rather be doing something else... but I will be oh so happy to have the nice concrete pad out there this winter when I'm feeding the cows.  Last winter it did not stay frozen all winter long and so I had to deal with poop soup every time it thawed :(  Grooooossss!

Well better make some breakfast and get rolling... I'm thinking... bacon/roasted veg/sun dried tomato/goat cheese  fritatta.

No comments:

Post a Comment