Saturday, May 29, 2010

Rainy Day

Well first... 164.2lbs :( and glucose 96 :)  


Second... it's raining!  That's bad bad bad.  That means potential couch time and snacking.  Boo!  But just maybe it will go away!  This is NOT Seattle.  I'll just have to stay busy.  With little Aubrey here that shouldn't be too hard.  


Yesterday I made tacos.  Even though I had multi-grain tortillas I decided it would be best not to have a whole one so I  crisped it up really good and cut it into strips then tossed half a tortilla's worth on to a taco salad.  Aubrey ate some of the other strips so that worked out ok.  Daniel didn't fuss about the multi-grain tortilla.  He did put up a stink when I used greek style plain yogurt in the place of sour cream since I had run out of sour creme but didn't realize it so didn't buy any at the store.  But... he also put it on his second and third tacos so it couldn't have been that bad.  :)

2 comments:

  1. have you looked into taking a cinnamon supplement? suppose to be good for healthly blood sugar levels.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmm... never have heard of that, I'll check into it... thanks!

    ReplyDelete