Monday, May 31, 2010

Oh the Temptation!

Holidays are always a little difficult.  This morning the stats are... 164 lbs and 106 glucose.  And that's not too darn bad considering...   we had lots of burgers and dogs, potato salad and a bean salad which would have been ok without the vinaigrette made with lots of sugar.  My mother in law made it.  It was a wonderful salad... I can make it with Spenda in the future.  I avoided the buns, only had a tiny bit of tater salad but when it came time for the fire and smores... well I just caved.  I had TWO smores AND a roasted marshmallow.  Perfectly roasted too :)  My little granddaughter Aubrey had her first smore... I just couldn't be a spectator.  I shall do better today!  I made french toast this morning and had none.

No comments:

Post a Comment