Wednesday, May 26, 2010

My Reward

My reward for throwing away that bun was a glucose level this morning of 106.  It is inching down there :)  Yippy.  Since I'm away from home I can't weigh.  I don't have my own scales.  I went to the store last night and got salad stuff for lunch today and a new pair of jeans... which I hope will be too big soon.  Oh... and all new make up since I left mine at home :(

One of the things I LOVE about my job is that I am able to work from my home office most of the time so I can pop down ot the kitchen and whip up something tasty.  The variety of ready to use salad products available in the grocery stores these makes it easy to pick something up when I'm away from home and have a healthy lunch so... no excuses!  :)  I can usually get a nice little salad kit for a reasonable price.  Today I have chicken with cranberries and a vinegarette.  I tossed the croutons in the trash :)  Hard core!

If I can get through tonight without eating something nasty and wonderful I should be good to go.  I do have a lunch meeting tomorrow on my way out of town but I'm having halibut so that should work out.  I just need to avoid the delightful desserts they always have!

Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment