Saturday, May 22, 2010

The Sun the sun!

Yay!  165.2 lbs and 124 glucose.  Moving in the right direction :)  And... they sun is out and not a cloud in the sky!  Well, ok a couple of big fat white puffy clouds.  Best of all... It's SATURDAY morning!  My absolute favorite day of the week!   It's the weekend before Memorial Day.  Better think about what I'm going to fix the fam for chow.  I did promise my little granddaughter a fire for roasting weenies and marshmallows.  Better start the self pep talks about how I'm only having the tiniest bit :)  And if I come home from the grocery store with a pounder bag of M & Ms someone just kill me - before they do :)

For exercise today I think I will go work on digging the trenches to put the railroad ties needed to improve the terraces for my strawberries and raspberries.  Oh joy!  But if I look like I'm working really hard perhaps my husband Dave will come over and "help" me :)  Or not... I think he's mixing and spreading cement in the cowshed.

Well... I better get out to the garden and see how my broccoli fared under the tarp that was supposed to protect them from this cold snap - but was so heavy that it probably crush d them.  I hate it when that happens!

No comments:

Post a Comment