Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Happy Humpday!

153.6 and glucose 96.  Not bad!  Yesterday I harvested two heads of cauliflower (and turned them into soup), some broccoli, trimmed the out of control spaghetti squash and zucchini leaves and found one small English cuke.  I thought we might get some rain.  Maybe it was just wishful thinking.  It's so hazy the last few days I can barely see the mountains.  The forecast today is 50% chance of thunder storms and a high of 90.  So far there is not a cloud in sight.  Just lots of haze.  Yesterday I got pretty stuffed up from the air.  :(  Must be fires somewhere!

I did my Wii Fit game last night.  It was fun.  It's been awhile.  I had lost 12 lbs since last time I got on so my Wii character shrunk.  Nice!  It told me that my BMI was now in the normal range.  The upper end of normal but still... progress!  The best thing about doing Wii Fit was going downstairs into the cool basement AND when I got done it was time for bed... NO SNACKING!  Sweet!  I'm going to trade off between Wii Fit and Zumba.  Both were expensive toys so I really need to make use of them.  Not to mention the exercise benefit :)

Last night for dinner I made a meatloaf again for Dave.  Apparently it was pretty good.  The funny thing about it was that as it was coming out of the oven Dave wanted to know if I was going to take a picture of it :)   Obviously he likes meatloaf.  But no... no meatloaf pics.  I served a nice little salad with fresh mozzarella, tomato and basil.

The best news of all is that today (or maybe in the wee hours of the morning tomorrow) my dear KT Bug arrives back in the good ole USA.  She's been stationed in England for two years and she will now be home with baby Charlotte and joining her husband who has very recently returned from Korea.  I'm very excited to have them back and together.  Yay!  God bless our military families!

Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment