Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Travelling is Hard on the Diet! :)

Yesterday on the way to Woodinville I had my son and granddaughter with me in the car.  I let Daniel choose where we should go have lunch when we stopped for gas and he decided on Arby's.  They had NO salads!  ???  Well... ok, they did have a side salad and I should have ordered that but instead I chose the chicken salad sandwich.  It is very tasty but is served on big thick soft bread.  I ate half and tried to get my son to eat the other half but he wouldn't so... I ate it.  I did take the top slice off the second half.  I also stole some of my granddaughters curly fries and a chicken nugget.  That was very good... but not without consequences.  My glucose level was 119 this morning.  While that is not horrible it is elevated.  I brought almost all the fruit from home with me so it wouldn't go to waste.  I think I'll have to give some of it away cause if I eat it that's gonna be a problem too :(  Oh well.  I'm meeting some friends for dinner... let's see if I can make good choices :)  For breakfast I munched on a Kashi granola bar, a piece of cheese and a small tomato.  I should have stuck to the cheese and tomato.  I miss my yogurt parfait... I miss my own bed and my home... I wanna go home.  Wahhhhh!  :)  What a baby!   I'm at work now and I am about to roam around and find a coffee pot to cure my lack of caffine headache.   Hmm... I sound grumpy.  I'm not though... but I better go find coffee NOW! 

Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment