Sunday, August 8, 2010

A Sunday Quickie

153.2 and glucose 95.  Had a great day working in the garden yesterday.  I ripped out lots of dill and spent broccoli which leaves more room for my pepper plants and red onions to grow.  Moved some cilantro to a better location.  The spaghetti squash had taken it over.  Lots of green tomatoes on.  Just waiting for them to ripen :)

No more haze!  We had a little rain last night apparently.  Unfortunately we left the motor home vent open.  Again :(  Well... I'm off heading out for a walk to enjoy the clear air before getting ready for church.  This afternoon the peas will get my full attention.  The cows are so happy I am "pruning" the garden.  They love the cabbage leaves and other things.  Ginger the big fat cow was making sure she got her "fair share" of the cabbage yesterday... which means all of it.  She butted poor Panda and knocked her into the feed trailer.  How rude!  I'll have to remember to stay out of her way!  Yikes!

Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment