Thursday, August 19, 2010

Strange Dreams...

Somewhere recently Dave heard that if you eat cheese before bed... especially blue cheese you will have vivid dreams.  He is usually not one to fall for stupid stuff but he has been experimenting with this theory.  :)  I don't know how true it is with the dreams... not enough evidence yet... but I can tell you for sure that if you eat blue cheese before bed you will definitely have less sex!  Nasty!  I was never a big blue cheese fan.  Still not!  Anyway this morning Dave announced that he had some really strange dreams last night.  One of them was jumping in a boat 200 feet into a little pond :)  Yeah... he made it.  And the other was that I had completely filled my kitchen up with canning jars.  They were everywhere!  Wonder where THAT came from.  It's not like we ate dinner last night completely surrounded by canning jars!  Oh yeah... IT IS!  Now that I have them I don't know where I'm going to put them.  Oh well... great problem to have.  I don't think I'm going to fill them all up this year though... but once the baby fruit trees are bearing fruit... oh yeah!  Well... all I know is that I need to can some green bean pickles tonight and that Dave is not getting a boat for Christmas!  And...  a thief came in and stole the blue cheese last night!  Really weird thing to steal!  :)  

The stats... 152.8 and glucose 99.  Sort of holding steady.  Mehhhh!  Seems like slow going... but over all I have  done really well.  I will be SO happy to get under that 150 mark!  Course it wasn't too long ago that I was stuck on 157 for weeks.  Well... I have chickens to feed, dogs to walk and jars to empty out of the dishwasher before work so I'm outta here!

Oh... a special congrats to my son in law who is not only having a birthday today (so congrats for being born - ha ha) but he also just made staff sargent in the US Air Force.  Way to go Ish!  Not that he will read this - but the three of you who do read it can be proud with me :)

Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment