Saturday, July 3, 2010

Favorite Day of the Week! Saturday :)

I love waking up Saturday morning just a little tired because I have had a late night playing Murder with guests.  Unfortunately for me Brennan who is 10 beat me badly but beat Uncle James by only 1.  I should sleep in but I hate to waste even one minute of a Saturday.

Today we are going to have breakfast and then get ready and go pick Dave up from the airport after hanging out at Riverside Park for awhile.  Yay!  I thought of making a fritatta (cause I can't flip omlettes)  I have bacon crisping up in the oven and... oh yep!  Here comes James.  Bacon always wakes people up :)  So I'm prepping everything and then we will let Brennan make breakfast for us.  He said he likes to help out in the kitchen so he will like that.

We made (I helped but Brennan made most of it) a fritatta with spinach, a little zuchinni and onion, sun dried tomatoes and goat cheese.  We also made grits (yummy) and Brennan made a beautiful fruit salad all by himself.
And here we are :)

And now for the bad news.  157.3 (REALLY!!!!???) And glucose 95.  Man!  I can't believe 157 is back!  Oh well... There's always tomorrow!

Now... off to pick up Dave from the airport :)  Ciao!

1 comment:

  1. Hey its Brennan. I think I made a good fruit bowl today.

    ReplyDelete