Friday, July 16, 2010

Happy Friday - Time To Go Home!

Oh boy!  Let's see.  It's been a fun week.  The highlight of course was my little trip to the Pike Place Market.  It's one of my favorie places to go. 


 I love the market itself plus if you just follow the stairs you end of up on the Seattle Waterfront and some wonderful seafood resturants.  We (my friend Dee and I) had dinner at Elliots on the pier. 





The morning after my Pike and Elliots excursion my blood sugar was 139!  This morning it's 121 so coming down but yowza!  Since I'm away from home I can't weigh and have a reading that is consistent but based on my blood sugar I think it's safe to assume that I have not lost any wieght this trip!  I bet it wasn't the oysters
Probably not the Ahi Tuna with Mango... afthough mango is very high on the glycemic index


I just wonder if it could have been this...

YA THINK???

Well... anyway we had a blast shopping and eating.  It was well worth it.  Even if it resulted in pics being shown on facebook that look like this...

That's supposed to be rabbit ears... apparently my fingers do not work upside down :)

I'll have to include some of those pics in later posts but for now I really have to get a little work done :)

Have a great weekend and Ciao!

Oh... all pics courtesy off Dee.  Most of them were awesome... some make me just a little angry :)

No comments:

Post a Comment