Wednesday, July 14, 2010

I don't Know...?

I swear it was only like 10 chips.  And they were all kinds of whole grain sesame seedy.  All that to say that I did not have lower blood sugar this morning.  It was 117.  That really makes me think the cinnamon capsules might be actrally helping.  ?  Otherwise I only ate yogurt (I better check the label again), a taco salad which I made so no bad stuff and then the real treat.  :)  Went to Dee's house last night for dinner - thanks Dee.  She recently had a stroke of brilliance and created grilled avacados with salsa and shrimp piled on top.  Oh yummy!  She made two levels of salsa heat wise.  The mild version that was too hot for her husband, and the kind that you ate if you had been a very bad girl and needed a little taste of what hell fire would be like :)  It was good!  :)  I should have taken a picture of the avacados.  They were so pretty.  And of course there were the ribs which were amazing.  But we were not even hungry for them after the avacados. 

Today we are going to pike place market and somewhere awesome on the pier for seafood.  It will be close to 80 degrees.  I'm so excited!  Today it is a great day to be me :)

Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment