Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Hmmmm....

This morning my glucose level was 115.  I didn't eat anything bad yesterday!  What's the deal?  Maybe it was just catching up from Sunday???   Anyway...  I'm in Woodinville now so no weight for a few days.  Mabye that will be the magic to see if I can get below 157!  Or... maybe the cinnamon capsules were working... I don't have any with me.  Well... perhaps tomorrow will be better.  Speaking of Woodinville... or the drive to it anyway, man was it ever windy!  I could hardly keep my little bug on the road.  I think I got an ab workout from gripping the steering wheel for dear life for 5 hours.  There was a wicked dust storm too and white caps on the columbia river.  I was very glad I wasn't in our Honda hybrid yesterday.  I followed one for a while and it kept making what appeared to be sudden almost lane changes :)  Poor guy!  Wonder what his gas milage was.  I bet on a 350 mile trip he drove 400 miles from all the weaving.  :) 

Have a great Tuesday everyone!  Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment