Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Back on Track!

159.4 and 97 glucose.  Ah yes... I'm back.  And the best thing is that the sun is shining and it's going to be a beautiful day :)  I set my alarm early so I could get up and do my Zumba this morning... unfortunately the power went out :)  My alarm went off anyway but no DVD and I am just not motivated to do it with no music and no Beto... so I'm going to get off the couch and do it now since the power came back on.

If any of you see my husband today please slap him!  This morning he came in from the chicken coup announcing with a sheepish grin that he accidentally let the chickens out.  I just replanted half my garden!  Right... EIGHT chickens accidentally got out.  And on the cat front... the kitty has been laying low for a few days.  He somehow "fell" out of the tree.  Well... he was sitting on top of the large bird house that was nailed to the tree and I think Dave encouraged him to come down by throwing a pine cone at him.  He has brought us several birds lately and we found one baby at the base of the tree.  When he brings a bird home it's like times square after new years... only with feathers.  NOT COOL! Anyway...  I think he sprained his leg when he reached the ground.  He is much better now though.  He is back to mousing and leaving portions for me.  This morning he left just the face.  So sick!  Yep... I lost my appetite!  The good news for you is that I did not post a picture of it :)  The sun is shining...  it's going to be a great day!

Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment