Saturday, June 26, 2010

It's Saturday!!!

This will have to be really fast!  Since Aubrey woke up at 5:45 she is already taking a nap.  This morning we have already fed the chicks, chased the little calf back in the pasture, we ran through the sprinklers, had breakfast and a bubble bath :)  Whew!  What a busy girl!
After nap time we are going to Colville.

Yesterday I ate bad stuff!  I didn't really go crazy on the calories but I had a soft shell taco.  The healthy kind but still... bread.  That would have been ok except for the fish sticks I made for Aubrey.  She loved them but did not eat them all so... yeah... breading.  Then there was the cheese nachos I made before going to bed.  :(  I didn't use too much cheese but... tortilla chips.  It should be no big shock that my glucose want from 80 yesterday to 105 this morning.  Plus... the sodium in the chips probably caused some water retention so I am back to 158.3.  Waaahhhhh!  There you have it.  Well... we are going to the market to make sure I have some healthier options.  I'm thinking about making a chicken pistachio salad for lunch :)  yum!  Dinner?  Hmm... my cuz posted a link to a cool food website:  allrecipes.com  showing some seriously tasty bruschetta.  I think I will make that - only I'll switch out the grilled baguette for some rounds of grilled zucchini.  I'll let you know how that works out.  Check out the website though.  I've never heard of it and was really glad he posted it.

Well... gotta fly... ciao!


No comments:

Post a Comment