Sunday, June 27, 2010

Turn Around! You are going the wrong way!

158.4 and glucose 116.  :(  I guess popcorn is off the list.  At least the whole bag anyway.  I was just testing... yeah... that's it.  Just testing.  It was good!  :)  Well tonight I doubt there will be munching.  I have to take Aubrey home today and when I get back I have to mow all the lawns and down by the creek (because the enormous dandelions are about to bloom) and catch up on some house work such as washing little tiny hand prints off the windows :)  I'm going to miss my little fairy munchkin.  When she falls asleep she squishes her face right up to mine and keeps inching closer so that I have to pick her up and scoot her ooooover!    The chicks will think they have been abandoned too.  Nobody will feed them every 15 minutes.  Guess I better dust too.  Before Dave for Florida left he had a 20 item list of things to do and the only thing he didn't get around to was dusting.  He also said, "don't you just love coming home to a clean house?"  :)  I'll dust really well and then fill his side of the bed with sand so he will feel like he is still on VACATION IN FLORIDA.  What a brat!  He keeps reminding me of the time I went without him on a class trip with Michele's 5th grade class to Washington DC.  Granny I hope you are reading this cause you would really enjoy what I'm about to say next... Can you say SINGAPORE????    Here's a nice pic of Dave enjoying his Florida vacation...  Thank you Amberlyn... this makes it all worth while :)  I love you both!

1 comment: