Saturday, June 12, 2010

Can You Say Saturday? :)

This is going to be the best day of my life - so nobody screw it up ok?  :)  No - I just mean it's Saturday!  And the sun is out and it's going to be 80 degrees and we have visitors.  And Maggie and Anthony are going to mow my lawn :)  Speaking of moving.  I'm so sore I could almost scream!  The worst part is I can't say, "Yeah I ran the Boston Marathon, I'm pretty sore."  Nope - pathetically for me it's three hours of hard time on the riding lawn mower.  That is so lame!  But my back and sides are so sore.  It was bumpy!  I almost got thrown a time or two.  :)

Well, this morning my glucose was 99.  Perfect!  I weighed in at 161.8.  :(  I don't know why I weigh every morning.  There is always bouncing up and down.  I do love those mornings when I reach a new low.  Today is not one of them though.  Over all I am down about 9 pounds though so that's good.  I do need to get some real exercise though so that's why I bought - oh I hate to admit this... Zoomba CDs.  Ok - it's out!  I'm going to groove it up with Pedro, or Beppo or what ever his name is.  What hooked me was the zoomba sticks.  You know they make noise when you shake them.  Did you ever see the animated movie Hercules?  With the Roman cartoon dancers?  Yeah.  I'm the fat one.  Maybe if everyone gets bored this weekend I will pull it out and try it.  If nothing else it would be funny.  Disgusting but funny.

Dang!  Here comes my cat again.  He is an excellent hunter.  I'm so tired of it.  He always brings his prey in the house.  Last night he ran in through the cat door with a little live mole in his mouth and let it go.  Finally Dave chased it out.  I like that better than his usual solution of flushing them down the toilet.  :(  What a way to go!  And now I can't use that toilet anymore!  I have to keep getting up and looking to see if the mouse has magically crawled back up into the bowl.  Eeeek!

Ok... little Aleena has emerged from the bedroom down stairs and I now can not hear myself think.  She is five - but almost six and she is going to be 6' 2" when she grows up and she is going to ride a cow today after she flies her kite and she has her ears pierced and is almost in kindergarten and one time when she was at her Chacha's house it was raining so bad and they almost got struck by lightning and they have dogs and got in trouble cause they were digging in the garbage...   :)  So... yeah!  I am going to retreat to the tub (until her mama gets up) to soak my sore fatness.

Ciao does not seem appropriate this morning.  I think I'll go with... Peace Out!  :)

2 comments:

  1. i bought zumba videos last month.. still waiting for them to get here though...

    KatieBug

    ReplyDelete