Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Insert Sound of Rooster Crowing Here

This morning 159.8 and 87 glucose.  New low for the weight.  Yay!  That's where the rooster crowing comes in :)  I may be sad tomorrow that I crowed but that's ok.  I thought I should celebrate - but I seem to have given up all my celebratory substances so it's either crow or do a cartwheel.  Hmm... what should I choose?  I'll do a cartwheel outside later today and let you now how that went :)

Well... I did not open the Zoomba box yet.  I got so busy with (insert all the excuses you can possibly come up with here) stuff yesterday... one of which was taking Lucy to the vet.   Poor girl!  She had stickery (I don't think that's a word but it should be) grass seeds in her ears irritated by creek water.  They were getting infected and she was miserable!  We have to cut back on throwing her ball across the creek.  She loves it but the water trapped in her ears is part of the problem.  She also had a tooth pulled that was cracked when she was younger.  Another sports injury.  Yeah if you caught softballs with your mouth you'd have broken teeth too.  I had to get rid of all the softballs.  They are actually NOT soft!  Oh boy... how did I stray so far from the subject of... Zoomba?  Eeek!  Avoidance?  Ok... I'm going to cut this short and open the box!

Oh!  But one last thing.  I found a buddy doing the FatSecret (horrible name!) website too.  Shelly... you rock :)  Ok... done now!

Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment